Library rules and regulations
- Members have to produce their smart cards (library/identity cards) for entering the library.
- Users have to keep their personal belongings outside the library
- Users are not permitted to bring personal books into the library
- Members are requested to maintain absolute silence in and around the library.
- Members shall not write on, damage or mark any book belonging to the library. If found fine will be imposed.
- Users are not permitted to alter the arrangements of tables, chairs, etc. made in the library
Keep the library premises tidy.
- The librarian has the right/power to suspend the membership of any member found misbehaving in the library.
- The members caught tearing pages of books/ stealing books or any other materials will be suspended forthwith from using the library facilities and the library will recommend for further disciplinary action against them.
- Members should return books borrowed from the library before they go for holidays.
- Those who return books after deadline will be fined
- Books, journals, other documents, library equipment etc., should be handled with care
- Borrowing shall only be done from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- Consumption of food and drinks is not permitted in the library
- Users should not reshelve books after reading; always leave books on the table.
- No answering of phone calls while in the library and they should always be in silent mode.
- Use the library internet strictly for educational purposes i.e. do not use you-tube or watch movies in the library
- Pornography is strictly prohibited
Free books and journals
|open books||book boon free books||research guides|
|Journals||multi lingual books||short stories short|
|advanced swahili||business-statistics||organic farming|
|biology and agriculture||agriculture and sustainable farming||biology books|